We are delighted to announce that our range of pre-built online form templates is expanding!
New form templates have been added to showcase advanced features. Pre-built form templates make your life simpler, but are easily modified to fit your requirements.
Our Formidable community has come to expect some crazy advanced features from Formidable Forms. We're proud that Formidable is so flexible that we almost always have a solution. Our advanced online form templates make some of these more complex and time consuming features accessible to all.
You are busy and may not have time to learn about advanced features or build out complex form setups. You've been asking for a shortcut and we're listening.
Matt, our form template genius (you may know him already from the help desk), has been hard at work expanding our list of amazing form templates. We're are excited about the new possibilities they offer.
These form templates are shortcuts to advanced features. The list of available online form templates includes:
Why use a form template?
At Formidable Forms, we believe that it should be easy to build an awesome form. But we also believe that forms need powerful features for advanced users.
Unfortunately, some of these features involve an unavoidable level of complexity. We still want these advanced features to be as accessible as possible, even to users who are new to Formidable or even to WordPress.
Our advanced form templates make these features quick and easy.
Form templates give you features pre-packaged in a way that is relatively simple to setup. All form templates are completely customizable.
The best form template yet?
Out of all our new form templates, by far the most requested was the "Add new WooCommerce Products" form. This is my personal favorite. I'm excited to see what our users build with it. Some of the the really cool possibilities with this advanced form template are:
- Create new WooCommerce products from the front-end of your website.
- You could create an ebay-type website with this form, where users can buy from other users.
- Add a sale price and sale time period, all from the front-end.
- Add item dimensions and specify if the item is physical or virtual. Even set a limit on the quantity of stock available.
- Monetize a buy-and-sell site! Add a "listing price" for users to create a product. Next add a PayPal action to the form. Setup action triggers to ensure new products are hidden until the listing fee is paid.
- Adding products this way allows you to integrate product data into your Formidable statistics, Views and graphs.
The possibilities with this online form template are endless!
Get started with online form templates today
Want to try out a form template before you start with the best WordPress form builder plugin? Start with our free WordPress forms and check out the included contact form template. You'll be up and running in no time.