Want to convert form entries into PDF format? Try our WordPress Plugin: Form to PDF by Formidable Forms!
We built this plugin for users just like you:
- Businesses that need a way to generate invoices, contracts, or agreements automatically.
- Non-profit organizations that may want to create printable PDFs for donation receipts or customizable thank-you letters for their donors.
- Educational institutions wanting to generate certificates of completion or awards of achievement.
- Government agencies needing to generate official documents such as permits, licenses, or certificates.
If you’re running an online organization or ecommerce business of any kind, The Formidable Forms Plugin is a PDF generator you can rely on. Easily create custom PDFs and contact forms all from your WordPress dashboard!
? Click the button below to get started or keep scrolling to learn more.
? Why Convert Form Entries to PDFs Automatically?
In case you haven’t heard, PDF files have been a standard format used for documentation, sharing, and record-keeping for years now. Formidable’s PDF add-on turns any form into the equivalent of a fillable PDF.
That means your users can fill out a form and receive a customized PDF file by email or download!
- Keep better records ? Invoices, reports, and profiles - you can now print or save any form entry as a PDF.
- Make a paper trail ? Empower yourself and your users to download PDFs with the click of a button.
- Send PDFs by email ? Customer makes a purchase, you send them a PDF record.
? What Can This WordPress Form to PDF Plugin Do?
Feeling automatic? Here's to you ? Our PDF add-on lets you quickly and automatically turn form entries into PDFs. Here’s what this powerful PDF creator can do:
- Manually export form submissions to PDF
- Automatically attach a PDF to emails
- Generate a downloadable PDF file
- Create a custom PDF using the Views builder
- Customize Using Pre-built PDF Templates
1. Manually export form submissions as PDF
Download PDFs with one click in the WP admin. Just head to your Entries tab within any form:
? Learn more: How to Convert a WordPress Form to PDF
2. Automatically attach PDF to email
Formidable can take your automatically generating PDF and attach it to an email. The user fills out a form, then a PDF is created and sent to the email address in their form submission!
3. Generate a downloadable PDF file
Allow users to download PDFs with a button or link. Just insert a shortcode on a page, post, email notification, or View to show an expiring link to the entry's PDF export.
? Learn more: How to Create a WordPress Download PDF Button
4. Create a Custom PDF Using the Views Builder
Want to customize PDF to look exactly how you want? Use the Views layout builder! Now you can map form fields to any layout you can imagine:
- Build a header/footer
- Add a signature
- Add your logo (or any image a user uploads)
? Learn more: How To Use a PDF Editor in WordPress
5. Customize Using Pre-built PDF Templates
Are you the kind of person who knows what they need? These PDF templates can help! Take the Certificate Template, for example. Here’s what’s included:
- Two designs (Views) to choose from
- 100% editable text and date
- One pre-built form to collect data and signature
- Built-in download link
- Adjustable font size and paper size
? Learn more: PDF Certificate Template
? Why Choose Formidable’s PDF Add-on?
If you’ve been online perusing all PDF documentation out there, then you might know there are a ton of options available. Gravity Forms (Gravity PDF), WPForms, Fluent Forms, and others all have form-to-PDF plugins for WordPress.
? Learn more: Best Alternative to the Gravity PDF Plugin
So which one do you choose? We suggest you try it before you buy it! Nobody makes that easier than Formidable Forms. We’ve got a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee. During that time, you’ll have access to our dedicated support team to help you if you ever hit a snag. Plus, we’ve got PDF help docs in our Knowledge Base available 24/7!
Want to know the best part?
When you get Formidable Forms, you aren’t just getting a solution for PDFs. You are getting a world-class form builder jam-packed with features!
In fact, Formidable has so many form-building features that we couldn’t possibly list them all here. We’ve even got a free version if you want to test it out (PDF add-on not included in the free version though).
Our drag and drop form builder couldn't be easier to use. Still, we've got loads of tutorials on our blog and YouTube channel. Like this one talking about PDF Views, for example:
? What Else Can Formidable Forms Do (Besides PDFs)?
So what else can Formidable do? Take a look:
- Own Your Form Data: Other online form builders store your data in their cloud. With Formidable, you have access to all your data at any time.
- Unlimited Forms & Entries: We won’t limit your forms or PDFs in any way.
- Multi-Language Translation Support: Using either WPML or Polylang, you can translate your forms and PDFs on the spot.
- Tons of Powerful Integrations: Connect your form data to a wide variety of third-party apps, including Hubspot, MailChimp, Salesforce, and many more.
- Many Form Building Features: Create multi-page forms, Conversational Forms, and a whole lot more!
Simply put, Formidable Forms is your top form to PDF plugin for WordPress. But it’s also your top WordPress form builder! We made this plugin to help users around the world create the WordPress sites they’ve always dreamed of. Get started with Formidable PDFs today; just head to our pricing page ?
This feature is included in the Formidable Business plan and higher.
Save up to $200
on your first year of Formidable Forms!Get the Deal
14 day money back guarantee