What's included in my license?
An active license includes the following:
- Support in our help desk
- Automatic updates for the core plugin
- Automatic updates for any add-ons included with your license type
If you have an expired grandfathered license, you will continue to receive the following:
- Automatic updates for the core plugin
- Automatic updates for all add-ons included with your license type, that were released before your license expiration or November 6, 2015 (whichever is later).
Accessing your licenses
If you would like to access all purchased licenses, you can go to your Account Licenses page. All Formidable Pro and Formidable add-on licenses that have been purchased will be listed. If your license is currently active, you will see something similar to the image below.
If your license is currently expired, you will see something similar to the image below.
Activating your licenses
Activating a Formidable license
If you have purchased Formidable and are looking to activate your license on a site, please follow the license activation instructions.
Activating an add-on license
If you have purchased an add-on, you can go to the Formidable Global Settings page in your WordPress admin dashboard, and then click on 'Plugin Licenses.' After doing so, you can click on 'Autofill Licenses' which will automatically retrieve your add-on license keys.
If you are having trouble autofilling your add-on license keys, you can access your license key information on the Account Licenses page. Once you find the license key for the add-on you're looking for, double-click the alpha-numeric number and copy the license. You can then go back to the Formidable Global Settings page of your site, click on the 'Plugin Licenses' tab, and paste the license key in the appropriate field and click 'Activate.'
Managing your licenses & sites
Deactivate a site
Once your license is activated, you may want to see which sites your license is active on, and possibly even deactivate your license on one or more of those sites. To manage the sites that are on your license, go to the Account Licenses page and click 'Manage Sites' on one of your purchased items. This will bring you to a page where you can see which sites your license is activated on. You may deactivate your license from any one of the sites.
Block a site
The 'Manage sites' page for deactivating a site can also be used to block a site. Go to the Account Licenses page and click 'Manage Sites' for one of your licenses. Then click the 'Block site' link. This will add the site to a list of Blocked Sites at the bottom of that page. Any site you block will be blocked from all of your licenses.
If you need to unblock a site, go back to the Account Licenses page and click 'Manage Sites' for one of your licenses. Click the 'Unblock site' link for the site you no longer wish to be blocked.
Each license on your Account Licenses page includes a link to renew. This link will allow you to renew to access the benefits of an active license for an additional year.
For example, if today's date is June 1st, 2016 and your license is due to expire on June 30th, 2016, when you renew your license, the new license expiration date will be June 30th, 2017.
Upgrading your licenses
When upgrading a Grandfathered License (i.e. Business to Elite) you will keep all of your Grandfathered privileges.
Any previously purchased a la carte add-ons can be renewed separately for support and updates.
Learn more about upgrading your license.
If you have subscriptions on your account, the will be listed at the top of the purchases page. This will list each subscription along with the date it will next be billed. Active subscriptions include links to update the payment method and cancel the subscription.
Download from your account
You can download zip files for Formidable Pro and any add-ons you have a license for. You can see all of your purchased downloads on the Account → Downloads page. Click on the download link for a plugin and it will begin downloading.
Download from your WordPress site
After Pro is installed and activated, go to the Formidable → Add-ons page in your WordPress admin area.
Add-on release dates
- User Registration - December 21, 2011
- PayPal Standard - September 4, 2012
- Signature - March 4, 2013
- WP Multilingual - April 29, 2013
- MailChimp - October 17, 2013
- AWeber - November 26, 2013
- Highrise - December 12, 2013
- Twilio - March 10, 2014
- Zapier - June 4, 2014
- Locations - June 21, 2014
- Bootstrap - August 5, 2014
- Bootstrap Modal - August 26, 2015
- User Tracking - October 19, 2015
- WooCommerce - January 19, 2016
- Polylang - January 22, 2016
- Stripe - April 26, 2016
- Authorize.net AIM - April 29, 2016
- Form Action Automation - September 21, 2016
- Formidable API - November 2, 2016
- Logs - December 19, 2016
- Salesforce - May 31, 2018
- MailPoet Newsletters - June 5, 2018
- Active Campaign - July 5, 2018
- Datepicker Options - July 30, 2018
- HubSpot - September 4, 2018
- GetResponse - September 6, 2018
- Quiz Maker - September 13, 2018
- Constant Contact - October 15, 2018
- Campaign Monitor - June 17, 2019