GetResponse is an email marketing service for managing contacts and sending newsletters and campaigns. Learn how to use GetResponse forms on your WordPress site.
Download and Install
- If you haven't already done so, install and activate Formidable Forms.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Formidable → Add-Ons and click the Install button for the GetResponse WordPress plugin.
Setup GetResponse Integration
Once the GetResponse WordPress plugin is installed, a new global settings tab and form action will be available. Your WordPress site needs to be linked to your GetResponse account.
- Go to GetResponse.com and log in. Go to Integrations & API → API to find your API key. If there is no API key listed, click the 'Generate API key' button.
- In a new browser tab, go to Formidable → Global Settings → GetResponse.
- Copy and paste your GetResponse API key on the Formidable Global settings page.
Create GetResponse Forms
Now the form is ready to be mapped to GetResponse fields.
- Go to Formidable → Forms and go to the settings page for your form.
- Click on the Settings → Actions & Notifications tab. Click the Add to GetResponse icon to add an GetResponse action to your form.
- Give your GetResponse action a Label for easy reference. This label will only be seen on the back-end.
- Select the GetResponse list and then connect fields from your form with the GetResponse fields. Be sure to map all required GetResponse fields.
- Submit the form and a new contact will be added in GetResponse after the double optin email is confirmed.