With Formidable Logging add-on, you can see your requests for the following plugins along with their response.
- Formidable API and Zapier
- Email Marketing: ActiveCampaign, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, GetResponse, MailChimp, MailPoet
- CRM: Salesforce, HubSpot
Download and install
- If you haven't already done so, install and activate Formidable Forms Pro.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Formidable → Add-Ons and click the Install button for the Logging plugin.
- After installing, you will find your logged form actions on the Formidable → Logs page. The Action column shows the ID of the Form Action.
- Click on any logged action to see more detail.
Click the Download CSV button to export all log entries into a CSV file.
If you want to delete a log, hover over the Title column and select Trash.
Delete multiple logs
There are different ways to delete multiple log entries at the same time.
- Bulk Actions: Select the logs you want to delete by clicking the checkbox next to the Title. Click the Bulk Actions dropdown and select Move to Trash.
- Delete All Logs: Click the Delete All Logs button to delete all the log entries.
- Automatically delete logs: Select the Automatically delete log entries every 30 days checkbox to enable a cron that will automatically delete log entries every month.
Related developer hooks
- Extend the automatic Delete log entries every 30 days cron with the frm_logs_cron_remains hook.
- Manipulate the line breaks in the downloaded CSV log file with the frm_logs_csv_line_break hook.
- Customize the header row in the downloaded CSV file with the frm_log_csv_headers hook.
- Customize the CSV filename when exporting logs with the frm_logs_csv_filename hook.
- Manipulate the separator in the downloaded CSV log file with the frm_logs_csv_sep hook.