Download and Install
- If you haven't already done so, install and activate Formidable Forms Pro.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Formidable → Add-Ons and click the Install button for the HubSpot WordPress plugin.
Setup Formidable for HubSpot Forms
Get a HubSpot API key
- Generate an API key by following the instructions in the HubSpot docs.
- Go to the WordPress dashboard on the Formidable → Global Settings → HubSpot tab.
- Paste your HubSpot API key on this page and click the 'Update Options' button.
- You're all set to create HubSpot forms.
Setup HubSpot form settings
Now that your WordPress site is connected to HubSpot, it's time to create your HubSpot forms.
- If you haven't already created a form to collect contacts, create a form now.
- Go to edit the form which you will be linking to HubSpot. Go to the Settings → Actions & Notifications tab for this form and click on the HubSpot icon.
- This will give you the mapping settings for your HubSpot form. The HubSpot forms plugin will automatically fetch all the fields. Your current form fields will be seen on the left which you can match up with HubSpot form fields. Be sure to map a form field to each required HubSpot field.
- Save the changes and submit an entry in your form. After submitting an entry, you should see a new contact listed in HubSpot.
The Formidable → Global Settings → HubSpot page includes an option to turn on debug mode. When enabled, any error messages will show on-screen after the form is submitted and while setting up the form action.