Subscribe visitors with a Constant Contact form on your WordPress site. When a form is submitted, automatically add subscriber information to your Constant Contact account.
Please note, you must have a Constant Contact account in order to use this plugin. We recommend a 60-day free trial if you don't yet have an account.
Download and install
- If you haven't already done so, install and activate Formidable Forms.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Formidable → Add-Ons and click the 'Install' button for the Constant Contact WordPress plugin.
Authorize Constant Contact forms
Get Authorization Code
In order to send contacts to Constant Contact, you'll first need to link up your WordPress site.
- Go to the Formidable → Global Settings → Constant Contact tab.
- Click the button to 'Get Authorization Code'.
- After logging into your Constant Contact account, you'll be taken to FormidableForms.com. Copy the Authorization code displayed on the page, and paste it in the 'Authorization Code' box in the Formidable settings on your WordPress site.
- Now your site should be linked, and a 'Connection successful' message will appear on the page.
Setup Constant Contact forms settings
Once your Constant Contact account is linked, a Constant Contact forms can be created.
- If you haven't already created a form to collect your leads, create a form now.
- Go to edit the form which you will be linking to Constant Contact. Go to the Settings → Actions & Notifications tab for this form and click on the Constant Contact icon.
- Select your Constant Contact list, and match up fields in your form to the Constant Contact fields that appear.
- Save the settings and submit a test contact in the form.
When debug mode is either on or off, log messages can be saved. To see messages after an API call, install the Logs plugin. After a Constant Contact form is submitted, go to the Formidable → Logs page and click the link to view the most recent log entry for your form.