Create your own business, team, or user/member directory with Formidable Directory! With this plugin, you can:
- Display a staff, faculty, employee or team listing
- Create a search form for local or country-wide businesses
- Search a user/member directory and click on the member to view more details
Download and setup
Formidable Directory is a stand-alone plugin that is a separate purchase from the Formidable Forms plugin. It is currently not included in any of the license packages.
- This plugin requires that you have separately purchased the Formidable Directory add-on and has either the Business or Elite plan for Formidable Forms. If you haven't already done so, install and activate the premium version of Formidable Forms.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Formidable → Add-Ons and click the Activate button for the WordPress Directory plugin.
- Now that the plugin is activated, you'll be automatically redirected to the Formidable Directory setup wizard.
- Click the Connect an Account button to install the Formidable Forms premium plugin. If the plugin has been installed on your site, you will be taken to step 2.
- Install and activate any required add-ons. Click the Install and activate button to install the User Registration add-on If you already have all the required plugins installed, this step will be marked complete.
- Select the type of directory you would like to create.
- Choose directory type: Team, User/Member, or Business
- Choose layout: Two Column, Four Column, Table List
- Choose page title: Listing Form Page Name, Directory Page Name
- Click the View Page button to view the autogenerated page. By default, these are saved as drafts.
- To edit the page content, go to the top menu, and hover to the Formidable link. Click the submenu to be taken to the Directory View.
- Make any required changes to the View and click the Update button.
- Publish the new directory pages.
After the plugin is activated, you may configure the Global Directory Settings to import other directories. Access your global settings by going to the Formidable → Global Settings → Directory.
We didn't find anything to import
If you see this error message, it means you might not have current access to the plugin. Please create a new ticket in the help desk with the message that you are seeing.