Add users to your Highrise CRM account when they submit a Formidable form. Highrise is a simple CRM Software tool that helps you stay organized. Please note, you must have a Highrise account in order to use the Highrise add-on.
Download and Set Up
- Download the latest version of the Highrise plugin.
- In your WordPress admin, go to "Plugins" → "Add New" and click the "Upload" link at the top of the page.
- Click the "Browse" button and select the zip file you just downloaded. Once the plugin is installed, click "Activate Plugin" or go to the "Plugins" page, find “Formidable Highrise” and click "Activate".
- Now that the plugin is activated, go to "Formidable" → "Global Settings" and click the "Highrise" tab. Insert your Highrise subdomain and API token.
- In your WordPress admin, go to 'Formidable' → 'Plugin Licenses' and add your license key for the Highrise add-on.
Set up a Form Action
- Go to the form you wish to work with. Click "Settings" → "Form Actions".
- Click the Highrise logo to add a Highrise action to your form.
- Select the fields from your form that should be linked to your Highrise fields and add any other settings you would like.
- If you would like to conditionally add submissions to your Highrise CRM, you will need to add Conditional Logic.
- Don't forget to hit "Update" so these settings will be saved.