Add your users to your Highrise CRM account when they submit a Formidable form. This customer relationship management tool helps you create a page for every user to track their form submissions and entries. Please note, you must have a Highrise account in order to use the Highrise add-on.
Download and Set Up
- Download the latest version of the Highrise plugin.
- In your WordPress admin, go to "Plugins" → "Add New" and click the "Upload" link at the top of the page.
- Click the "Browse" button and select the zip file you just downloaded. Once the plugin is installed, click "Activate Plugin" or go to the "Plugins" page, find “Formidable Highrise” and click "Activate".
- Now that the plugin is activated, go to "Formidable" → "Global Settings" and click the "Highrise" tab. Insert your Highrise subdomain and API token.
- Now go into edit the form which you will be using with Highrise. Click "Settings" → "Form Actions".
- Click the Highrise logo to add a Highrise action to your form
- Select the fields from your form that should be linked to your Highrise fields and add any other settings you would like. You can use conditional logic to only add users who make a certain selection in the form.
- Don't forget to hit "Update" so these settings will be saved.