Want to make a Gravity Forms reset button? To do so, you'll need to code it from scratch. Instead, here's a no-code alternative that saves time & money!
Looking for info on the Gravity Forms reset button? Sadly, this feature doesn't exist!
And since there are no third-party add-ons that handle this either, that means you'll need to do some coding to add reset buttons to Gravity Forms.
While most developers can probably figure out how to code a reset button themselves, doing so kind of defeats the purpose of using a forms plugin doesn't it? Manually coded features can break easily. If Gravity Forms makes a tiny change in their code, it could cause your reset buttons to break.
If that sounds like something you'd like to avoid, may we suggest a Gravity Forms alternative? 😎
There is no Gravity Forms reset button. Try this instead 👇
If you want plugin that makes form reset buttons easy, check out this WordPress form builder: Formidable Forms.
In Formidable, we call this feature the Start over button. To use it, just check a box! You can also change the text on the button to whatever you want. While you're add it, feel free to customize your submit buttons too.
This is a premium feature, but if you are developing a lot of sites I'd suggest going with our Elite plan. For $299 you'll get access to all the form building features you'd ever need, plus, you'll be able to install Formidable on unlimited sites.
No need to hesitate though, we've also got a free version of our plugin you can try whenever you want. And if you do want to try a premium plan, you can do so risk-free for 14 days. Considering how much time that could save you, it's worth a shot!
👉 Want to export your form entries to PDF with Gravity Forms? We've got a better option: The Best Alternative to the Gravity PDF WordPress Plugin
Why Formidable Forms?
If you are a developer, I'm willing to bet time is your most valuable resource. If so, why would you manually code a reset button into Gravity Forms? Get a solution that does it with the click of a button instead!
There's a lot more to get excited about too:
- White labeling: Our white labeling feature makes it easy for developers to add Formidable Forms to their plugin stack.
- Formidable Views: If you've ever made a website with Views, you know how powerful they are. Ever compared Gravity Views vs. Formidable Views? If you want something more powerful, less expensive, and easier to use, try Formidable.
- Visual form styler: Use this to make your form reset button (and every other button & form field) appear just how you want.
- Form building templates: Choose from 100+ templates or create your own.
- Built-in Ajax forms: Every form can be an Ajax form, also with no-coding required. Again, just tick a box and you are set!
And if you like the above, there's a lot more where that came from. Check out all our form building features and imagine how much time you could save by using Formidable.
One more thing worth mentioning: we create & support all of our add-ons in-house. With Gravity Forms, even a simple feature like radio button images requires a third-party add-on.
🥰 Want to make the switch to Formidable Forms?
Use our Gravity Forms free importer and transfer all your data to Formidable in just a few clicks! Migrating to a new form builder has never been so easy.