Want to make a Gravity Forms reset button? To do so, you'll need to code it from scratch. Instead, here's a no-code alternative that saves time & money!
Looking for info on the Gravity Forms reset button? Sadly, this feature doesn't exist!
And since there are no third-party add-ons that handle this either, that means you'll need to do some coding to add reset buttons to Gravity Forms.
While most developers can probably figure out how to code a reset button themselves, doing so kind of defeats the purpose of using a forms plugin doesn't it? Manually coded features can break easily. If Gravity Forms makes a tiny change in their code, it could cause your reset buttons to break.
If that sounds like something you'd like to avoid, may we suggest a Gravity Forms alternative?
There is no Gravity Forms reset button. Try this instead!
If you want plugin that makes form reset buttons easy, check out this WordPress form builder: Formidable Forms.
In Formidable, we call this feature the Start over button. To use it, just check a box! You can also change the text on the button to whatever you want. While you're add it, feel free to customize your submit buttons too.
This is a premium feature, but if you are developing a lot of sites, we suggest going with our Elite plan. Starting from $299.50 you'll get access to all the form-building features you'd ever need, plus, you'll be able to install Formidable on unlimited sites.
No need to hesitate though, we also have a free version of our plugin you can try whenever you want.
And if you do want to try a premium plan, you can do so risk-free for 14 days. Considering how much time that could save you, it's worth a shot!
? Want to export your form entries to PDF with Gravity Forms? We've got a better option: The Best Alternative to the Gravity PDF WordPress Plugin
Why Formidable Forms?
If you are a developer, I'm willing to bet time is your most valuable resource. If so, why would you manually code a reset button into Gravity Forms? Get a solution that does it with the click of a button instead!
There's a lot more to get excited about too:
- White labeling: Our white labeling feature makes it easy for developers to add Formidable Forms to their plugin stack.
- Formidable Views: If you've ever made a website with Views, you know how powerful they are. Ever compared Gravity Views vs. Formidable Views? If you want something more powerful, less expensive, and easier to use, try Formidable.
- Visual form styler: Use this to make your form reset button (and every other button & form field) appear just how you want.
- Form building templates: Choose from 100+ templates or create your own.
- Built-in Ajax forms: Every form can be an Ajax form, also with no coding required. Again, just tick a box and you are set!
And if you like the above, there's a lot more where that came from. Check out all our form building features and imagine how much time you could save by using Formidable.
One more thing worth mentioning: we create and support all of our add-ons in-house. With Gravity Forms, even a simple feature like radio button images requires a third-party add-on.
Want to make the switch to Formidable Forms?
Use our Gravity Forms free importer and transfer all your data to Formidable in just a few clicks! Migrating to a new form builder has never been so easy.