Do you want to subscribe users to a mailing list when a WordPress form is submitted? Download the MailChimp for WordPress form plugin to get started on the path to more sales and leads. Subscribe users to a MailChimp mailing list, sort your leads into list groups, and automatically update subscriber information when entries are updated, all from your WordPress site.
Customize your WordPress form and add it anywhere you would like. Include the email signup form on your 'Contact Us' page or in a pop up on your home page. Add custom fields on the MailChimp end, and quickly link them up to fields in your form.
Automated email marketing
Bring automation into your email marketing plan for the power to say "welcome" to your subscribers the moment they opt-in to your list. Create email communication workflows with targeted emails to your subscribers based on their interests and online behaviors. Automation gives you capability to connect immediately with customers, clients and prospects.
But automation can only happen if you are actively building your lists. Formidable Forms gives you the power to create email opt-in forms for a starting place for your email lists.
MailChimp for WordPress Plugin Features
- Add users to MailChimp mailing lists through submission of Formidable signup forms.
- Take advantage of MailChimp integration with any form you create. With a few clicks, turn WordPress forms into lead-generation forms.
- Choose between Single or Double opt-in subscriptions.
- Link multiple lists to one form. Target and retain your leads by allowing them to sign up for only what interests them.
- Use a form field to subscribe visitors to a MailChimp group within a list.
- Send data from fields in your signup form to a custom fields in MailChimp.
- Add conditional logic to your MailChimp settings, so users are only subscribed to the lists you would like, or allow subscribers to choose between your lists.
Please note that Conditional Logic is only available in the Pro version of Formidable Forms.