This WordPress SMS plugin connects your WordPress forms to Twilio. This allows your forms to both receive SMS messages and send them, and even schedule for later.
Want to start your own community text voting? Easily allow anyone to text in votes to your Formidable Form. Or maybe you have a survey you'd like to use without requiring anyone to visit your site. Even send out texts to your phone list, and any responses will be saved directly into your form. Get rid of the UI completely, and communicate by SMS.
After an SMS message is sent to your Twilio number, you control the response. Respond conditionally based on the contents of the text.
Send SMS text messages
Send SMS notifications conditionally when your entries are created or updated in Formidable Pro, or even when a PayPal payment is received when used with our PayPal plugin. Add even more power with Twilio + Scheduled Autoresponders for timed texts for appointment reminders or birthday wishes.
Need some examples?
- Send your team individual texts when a game is canceled.
- Text blog subscribers when you publish a new post. Be sure to include a link to the goods.
- Host a contest and allow everyone to text their votes. Prevent those pesky double voters too.
- Run a survey and send a winning notice to submitter number 25.
Schedule text messages
Supercharge the Twilio add-on alongside the Scheduled Autoresponders add-on.
- Ask for feedback after a scheduled appointment, and respond with follow-up questions.
- Send holiday and birthday SMS messages to your clients.
- Someone didn't make it to your gym this week. Maybe they need a little reminder.