Accept one-time credit card or eCheck payments directly on your site. Give your customers the option to pay in your site with this Authorize.net WordPress plugin for Formidable Forms.
The Authorize.net Payment Gateway plugin allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, giving you maximum control over checkout. SSL is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers' credit card information is secure. If you don't have SSL on your site, ask your host about free SSL through LetsEncrypt.
Authorize.net WordPress Plugin Features
- Accept Credit Card or eChecks without sending people away from your site.
- Easily refund payments directly from your admin area.
- Show a payment receipt using the shortcode [frm_payment_receipt id=25 layout=right]. In a view, use [frm_payment_receipt id=[id]].
- Use Formidable Pro calculated fields to charge different amounts based on selections in the form.
- Make automatic changes to your entry after a payment is completed, refunded, or failed. This allows you to only publish posts and entries that have been paid for.
- After the payment is received, trigger other form actions including email notifications, add to MailChimp lists, and Twilio SMS.