Do you need enhanced product or pricing data from your customer before checkout? WooCommerce extra product options is a snap with Formidable's WooCommerce forms Add-On. Enhance your WooCommerce product pages.
However, with WooCommerce, extra product options aren't easily displayed without an add-on. Formidable Forms has you covered. Formidable’s WooCommerce Form Builder Add-On enhances what you can do with your product pages. Integrate Formidable's WooCommerce product add-on for greater flexibility on your product options. Get the ability to configure advanced product pricing and options display by simply using Formidable Forms on your product pages.
Why use a form on a WooCommerce product page
Netomony.net ranks the top seven factors for eCommerce success that your site depends upon [in addition to marketing]. Here are the top three:
- Choice of products and product display
- Stock availability
Formidable’s WooCommerce add-on gives you greater control in factors number one and three above. (Obviously, Formidable can't help with your actual stock availability, although it could help you with tracking your stock availability.) By letting you configure advanced product choices and pricing options, it gives you an edge that can help you move the sales needle. Simply add your Formidable form to your product for a more sophisticated product and pricing display.
Formidable enables you to collect whatever additional information you need before a product is added to the cart. You can also have variable pricing, based on the options chosen in the form. Variables allowed with WooCommerce extra product options include conditional-pricing fields, conditional logic, calculated fields and user input prices.
How to use Formidable Forms to add WooCommerce extra product options
Now it's easy to add custom fields to a WooCommerce product.
- First download and install the WooCommerce forms add-on.
- Then design your form with the extra product options you're looking to add. You'll need a calculation somewhere in your form to link up with the WooCommerce price, which will generate a total. The product price used in your WooCommerce cart comes from the last calculation field in your form.
- In WooCommerce, create a product. Set a price for your product. The product price here should be the base price of the product. Then use your Formidable form to add options to the base product/price.
- In WooCommerce, add your new form to the product. Find your newly created form available in the sidebar box on the WooCommerce page. On the Edit Product page, add the form using the Choose a Form select box in the sidebar.
- Save your product. Now your form will show when users view your product page, and automatically adjust the prices of the items added to their cart.
WooCommerce product add-on gives more choice for customers
Give your customers more choices in product options. It’s a good idea to analyze which choice options are necessary, however. Kissmetrics has a good post about how too many choices can have a negative effect on sales. Now that you've got Formidable at your fingertips, be sure not to overdo it with the options. ?
Download Formidable forms WooCommerce add-on now as part of the bundled Elite pricing plan.
Do you want to create WooCommerce products from your front-end forms? Check out our WooCommerce product form template where we've done the work for you.