If you are receiving duplicate entries, the most common cause is a plugin, theme, custom code, or server caching conflict. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
- Test for a conflict. Go through all the steps.
- Add a snippet to disallow duplicate entries in the form where you are having issues.
- Infrequently, a corrupted database can be the cause of duplicate entries being created immediately. Follow the corrupted database steps below.
Often, a corrupted database issue sounds worse than it is. Most of the time, the auto-increment column is missing or damaged, creating duplicate entries immediately when a form is submitted. Follow the steps below to re-create the Formidable Forms database tables without losing your form or other site data.
- Export all forms, views, entries, and styles on your site.
- Uninstall Formidable.
- Delete the Formidable Forms and Formidable plugins.
- Re-install the Formidable Forms and Formidable plugins and activate them.
- Import the data you exported in step one.