If you are having trouble, the first step is to identify where the issue is coming from. Below are troubleshooting steps that you could follow.
- If your form is not working properly, jQuery might be loading after the Formidable scripts. Usually, this is only a problem if there are custom jQuery scripts added in the form customized HTML or inside the form. If you run into this issue, you can use a plugin like Simple Custom CSS and JS to add your custom jQuery for the form.
After you find the culprit, you will likely need to contact those who wrote the code and ask them to update it.
If you go through these steps and are not able to solve the problem, please post in the help desk and include a link to your form.
There is a wide range of issues you may see if another plugin is causing an error. Here are a few of the most common.
- The fields that should be hidden with conditional logic are shown on page load. In some cases they will hide after making selections in the form.
- The Bootstrap Modal will not open when the link is clicked. Sometimes it may open and show only the grey overlay on the screen.
- The datepicker will not open when clicking on a date field.
- The date field and conditional logic only works on the first form and not on the other forms on the same page.