Any Formidable forms on your site can accept one-time or recurring credit card payments without users ever leaving your site. Use conditional logic on your Stripe settings to allow your users to choose how they want to pay.
- Collect payments without sending people away from your site.
- Setup one-time payments or recurring subscriptions.
- Use the frm-subscriptions shortcode to show a logged-in user their list of subscriptions and allow easy cancelations.
- Use Formidable Pro calculations to charge different amounts based on selections in the form.
- Refund charges and cancel subscriptions directly from your site.
- When a charge is refunded in Stripe, it will automatically be marked as refunded on your site.
- Make automatic changes to your entry after a payment is completed, refunded, or failed. This allows you to only publish posts and entries that have been paid for.
- After the payment is received, trigger other form actions including email notifications, add to MailChimp lists, and Twilio SMS.