Forms can be published with a block on a page or post. If you haven't created a form yet, follow the instructions to create a form.
There are several ways to publish a form with a block.
Use the WordPress block editor
- Go to a WordPress page or post.
- In the block editor, click the (+) add block button, scroll to the Widgets category and search for the Formidable Forms block. You can also type "Formidable" in the search, and it should show up.
- Choose from the dropdown options and select a form to insert.
- You can configure the form block settings from the right sidebar.
Insert the shortcode manually
- The form shortcode can be found on the Shortcodes column of your form list display.
- In the block editor, click the (+) add block button, scroll to the Widgets category and search for the Shortcode block. You can also type "Shortcode" in the search, and it should show up.
- You may insert the following shortcode on a page or post and replace x with the form ID or key.
Please select a valid form
If you would like to know more about the available shortcode parameters, follow the documentation to customize your form.