Release the Formidable Forms power to any other site with a full forms API and webhooks.
- Get view content and display it on a page with a simple shortcode.
- Insert a form on a page and accept submissions from another site.
- Trigger webhooks after an entry is created, updated, or deleted. This will allow you to send data to any other site with a REST API.
- Fetch, create, update, and delete entries.
- Get, create, and delete fields.
- Get, create, and delete forms.
Note The Formidable API is designed for developers, engineers, or anyone else who is comfortable creating custom-coded solutions or integrating with RESTful APIs. If you need help integrating with the Formidable API, take a look at our list of developers who may be able to help you.