Certain changes made to your form, theme, other plugins, or host environment can sometimes cause unanticipated behavior with your form. For example, a form that will not submit, or an error message. We've found there are certain steps that can help narrow down where a potential problem might be coming from:
- Change your theme to a WordPress default (such as Twenty Seventeen) and try again.
- Deactivate any other plugins.
- Deactivate or otherwise remove any custom code. In our experience, the most common cause for problems is conflicting code.
- Run your page through an HTML validator. You may have added something in your form that is preventing it from functioning correctly.
- Open Firebug on your page, select the Console tab and click "Persist". Now when you click submit, you'll see a message like "POST http://example.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php". This message can be expanded to see more detail. The response tab is often helpful for telling us what is going on.
- Contact us if you still have trouble with your theme and other plugins disabled.