To add, edit, duplicate, delete, restore, and preview forms on your site, navigate to the Formidable → Forms Listing page. You may change how you want the forms to be displayed in your listing page by choosing between the List and Excerpt view.
Customize the Form Listings Display
The forms listing page includes display icons to customize how you want the forms to be listed. You will see the following options:
- List: This is a default option and displays the forms with the Formidable form ID shortcode.
- Excerpt: This option includes the shortcode for the Formidable form Key, form description, and form creation time.
Customize the Form Columns
The forms listing page includes the following columns.
- ID: This is the ID of the form.
- Form Title: This is the name assigned to the form.
- Entries: This shows the number of entries submitted on the form.
- Key: This is the key of the form. The form key can be customized and must be unique.
- Actions: This allows access to the embed form modal.
- Created: The date that the form was created.
- Application: (Premium feature) This shows the application where the form is included.
If you want to customize which column should be displayed on the forms listing page, click the Screen Options tab in the upper right column of the page.
The forms listing page includes a bar to search for forms that have been created. To search, type in a search term, and click the Search button. You can search by form title, form ID or key.
If you would like to edit a form, hover over the Form title column and select Edit. You would then be redirected to the Form builder where may change your form settings and modify your existing form fields.
If you would like to duplicate a form, hover over the Form title column and select Duplicate Form. You would then be redirected to the Form builder where a new form is successfully copied.
If you would like to delete a form, hover over the Form title column and select Trash. A popup message will appear to confirm this action.
To delete multiple forms at the same time, use Bulk Actions.
- Select the forms you want to delete by clicking the checkbox right next to the form ID.
- Click the Bulk Actions dropdown and select Move to Trash.
- Click the Apply button.
If you would like to restore a form, navigate to the Trash Listing page, hover over the Form title column and select Restore. The restored form will now be available under your Forms listing page.
If you would like to preview a form, hover over the Form title column and select Preview. This will open a preview link that shows the form the way it will be seen on a published page.