The Business Directory template includes a huge list of features:
- A form to submit or edit listings, register a user account, and pay with either PayPal or Stripe.
- A form to contact the listing owner.
- A form to leave reviews on a listing.
- A View to show all the listings in a searchable and filterable list.
- A detailed page to show the listing details, list all reviews, and show the location on a map.
- An embedded View to show all the reviews in a paginated list.
Business Directory Template List
Show a Single Business Directory Listing
Each business has its own page to show all the details collected in the listing form. This includes the reviews, address, phone number, and links to any social networks that were included.
Editing a Business Directory Listing
When the user is logged in, when they return to the listing they will be able to edit it right in the page.
Show Reviews for a Business in the Directory
Any visitors viewing the business listing, can read existing reviews and leave their own.
Contact the Business Owner for a Listing
In addition to showing contact information, a contact form is included on the page to allow visitors to reach out. The email goes to the listing owner so you don't have to show the email address on the page.
When an address is included, a map will show on the listing.
Create a New Business Listing in a Form
The included form includes details about the business, contact details, and social accounts. It creates WordPress users so they can return later to edit their business listing.
It's like a full business directory plugin without adding another plugin! We've done all the work for you. And of course, every form and View we've created for you are completely customizable.