The HTML Tags modal will only be available when you are in the 'Customize HTML' section of your form. The tags in this modal can be used to insert simple shortcodes which will make it a little easier to customize your form.
HTML Tag shortcodes
- Field ID: Inserts the ID of the corresponding field.
- Field Key: Inserts the key of the corresponding field.
- Field Name: Inserts the name or label of the corresponding field.
- Field Description: References the description for each field. This shortcode will not do anything if you have not added a description to the field. You may move the field description above, below, or inline with the field.
- Label Position: Returns the label position class.
- Required Label: Inserts the required field label, which is often an asterisk. You may move this required label anywhere within the corresponding field container.
- Input Field: References the input portion of the field. You may move the input or may add styling inside such as [input style="color:red"].
- Single Option: In order to edit individual options for radio buttons or checkboxes, you need to go into the correct box and change [input] to [input opt=1], [input opt=2], continuing until you have defined each option for this field. The 'Single Option' button can help you break out these options more quickly. You can use HTML or inline CSS to customize the options or add elements in between. For examples, see the Customize HTML page.
- Hide Option Label: Hides the option labels for radio buttons and checkboxes. If you would like a checkbox or radio button with no accompanying text, use this shortcode.
- Required Class: Inserts the class used for required fields.
- Error Class: Inserts the class used when there is an error with the field entry.
Before & After field boxes
- Form Name: Inserts the name of the form. This may only be placed in the before or after fields.
- Form Description: Inserts the form description if you have added one. This may only be placed in the before or after fields.
- Form Key: Inserts the form key for easy reference.
- Delete Entry Link: Inserts a link to delete an entry. For this link to work correctly, you must first allow users to delete entries.
Submit Button boxes
- Button Label: Inserts the label you have selected for your Submit button. This label is entered on the form Settings page.
- Button Hook: Inserts the action of the Submit button. This should not be removed if you make any changes to your Submit button HTML.
For more information and examples of what can be done with the HTML tags, see the Customize HTML page.