Would you like to go beyond the built-in features of Formidable Forms and are considering custom development? We recommend Codeable as a source for finding skilled developers with Formidable expertise.
What is Codeable?
Codeable is a platform that connects you with vetted WordPress freelance developers who can complete projects of all sizes with guaranteed quality. They have a thorough application process to ensure that you are matched with experts specifically qualified for your project.
Creating a Project in Codeable
- To get started, go to Codeable and click the Get a Free Estimate button.
- Choose a Category for the type of project, select Plugin from the dropdown field, then click the Start button.
- Enter your Project information and describe it in as much detail as possible. Upload images, screenshots or files that you consider helpful in understanding the project scope. Specify a budget, if needed.
- Create a Codeable account, if you haven't created one yet. You will need this in communicating with the assigned developer and to track your project status.
- Click the Publish My Project button once you have completed all the details.
What to Expect
Once your Codeable project is published, you'll be connected with a few developers who match the skill set required for your project. This process will help match you with Codeable developers who have experience with WordPress and Formidable Forms, which is the first step in getting your customization done right.
Codeable's suggested rates are $70–$120 USD per hour and estimates are based on the scope of work (approx # of hours), complexity, and urgency of a project.
After you get your estimate, you can hire your preferred developer and start working with them to complete your project.