Plugin: Formidable Forms
- Added setting to change the name of the "Formidable" menu. We have had requests for this option from developers who build client sites and prefer not to have it obviously branded.
- We had reports from users who are not sure of what to do after a form is created. There are now detailed publishing instructions on the form entries page that are seen before any entries are created.
- Free only: Fixed form settings page to allow tabs to work
- Free only: Updated styling to align multiple checkboxes/radio buttons when the label is aligned left
- PRO: Fixed issue with the default value getting lost from a hidden field when updating from the form settings page
- PRO: Fixed conditionally hidden fields that are already considered hidden if inside a collapsible section
- PRO: Fixed graphs using both x_axis=created_at and user_id=x
- PRO: Fixed multiple paged forms with more than two pages
- PRO: Validate the HTML for checkbox taxonomies