Plugin: Formidable Forms
The long awaited version 1.6 is now ready for beta testers.
The main changes include:
- User Interface improvements.
- Extended the conditional field logic in the field options for each field.
- Added graphs for fields over time. Here are a couple of examples until this feature is more fully documented:
[ frm-graph id=20 x_axis=25 data_type=total type=line ]
You can add multiple fields with id2=25 (up to id4 at the moment). Here's an example:
[ frm-graph id=20 id2=25 data_type=total ]
- Allow a taxonomy/category to be selected for data from entries fields. This makes cascading category fields possible. All categories that should not show up in the choices should be excluded in the Field Options.
- Improved field calculations to extract a price from the end of an option (i.e. "Car $2500", "Dog $200").
- Fixed XSS security vulnerability
- Moved the "automatic width" check box for drop-down select fields to free version
- Fixed form preview page for form templates
- Added German translation (Andre Lisbert)
- Added ajax to uninstall button
- Correctly filter external shortcodes in the form success message
- Show error messages at the top if they are not for fields in the form (ie Akismet errors)
- Free only: Fixed hidden label CSS
- PRO: Added "format" option to date fields. Example [25 format='Y-m-d']
- PRO: Added server-side validation for dates inserted into date fields
- PRO: Allow multiple fields for the same taxonomy/category
- PRO: Added [post_author_email] dynamic default value
- PRO: Added a frm_notification_attachment hook
- PRO: Added the option to specify how many decimal places to show, and what characters to use for the decimal and thousands separator. For example, to format USD:
$[25 decimal=2 dec_point='.' thousands_sep=',']
- PRO: Allow fields set as custom fields to be used for sorting custom displays
- PRO: Updated import to create the posts at the time of import
- PRO: Unattach images from a post if they are replaced
- PRO: Fixed bug preventing a field dependent on another data from entries field from updating
- PRO: Fixed bug affecting pages with multiple editable forms on the same page that caused the first form to always be submitted
- PRO: Updated the truncate option to not require full words if truncating 10 or less characters
- PRO: Fixed bug preventing front-end entry deletion when the form was editable and limited to one per user
- PRO: Fixed bug preventing Data from entries "just show it" fields from showing a value in admin listing and view entry pages
- PRO: Fixed bug preventing checkbox selections from showing in custom email notifications if a checkbox contained a quotation mark