Plugin: Formidable Forms
Highlights in this release include:
Tracking Data. Users are now tracked throughout their visits, and the information is saved with any forms they submit. This can be included and excluded using the "Append IP Address, Browser, and Referring URL to message" check box under "Form Notification Options".
Additional Taxonomy options. Other fields used for categories (check boxes, drop-down select, or radio buttons) now include a taxonomy option rather then automatically selecting the first found taxonomy for the selected post type.
The tags field has been enhanced to allow any taxonomy. This field accepts a comma separated list of tags and converts them to tags for the post.
Ajax Edit and Delete. Additional options have been add to shortcodes allowing for in-place edit and for an area of HTML to be removed from the page after an entry is deleted. These options can both be seen in the edit option can also be seen in the demo directory.
- Updated user role options to work more reliably with WP 3.1
- Added functionality for "Fit Select Boxes into SideBar" checkbox and field size in widget in free version
- Moved reCaptcha error message to individual field options
- Updated referring URL and added tracking throughout the visit
- PRO: Added "clickable" option for use in custom displays to make email addresses and URLs into links. ex
- PRO: Added option to select the taxonomy type
- PRO: Updated form styling to work better in IE
- PRO: Updated emails to work with Data from entries check box fields
- PRO: Updated dependent Data from entries fields to work with check boxes
- PRO: Adjusted [date] and [time] values to adjust for WordPress timezone settings
- PRO: Updated the way conditionally hidden fields save in the admin to prevent lingering dependencies
- PRO: Fixed link to duplicate entries
- PRO: Updated file upload indicator to show up sooner
- PRO: Added ajax delete to [deletelink] shortcode
- PRO: Updated admin only fields to show for administrators on the front-end
- PRO: Added more attributes to the [ display-frm-data] shortcode: limit="5", page_size="5", order_by="rand" or field ID, order="DESC" or "ASC"
- PRO: Fixed custom display bulk delete
- PRO: Updated WPMU copy features to work with WP 3.0+
- PRO: Switched the email "add/or" drop-down to check boxes
- PRO: Added box for message to be displayed if there are no entries for a custom display
- PRO: Added ajax edit options with [ frm-entry-edit-link id=x label=Edit cancel=Cancel class='add_classes' page_id= prefix='frm_edit_' form_id=>y]. Also works with [editlink location=front] in custom displays.
- PRO: Moved styling options into a tab on the settings page
- PRO: Added limited "data from entries" options to the custom display "where" row. Entry keys or IDs can be used
- PRO: Added unique validation for fields set as post fields
- PRO: Removed error messages for required fields hidden via the shortcode options
- PRO: Only return [deletelink] if user can delete the entry
- PRO: Added order options to calendar displays
- PRO: Updated custom display ordering to order correctly when using a 12 hour time field
- PRO: Added taxonomy options to the "Tags" field
- PRO: Added HTML escaping to text fields to allow HTML entities to remain as entities when editing
- PRO: Added functionality to use taxonomy fields in where options in custom displays
- PRO: Added option to use [get param=CUSTOM] in custom displays