Plugin: Formidable Forms
Another release is now available that may require a little action on your part after updating. If you are using the WP reCAPTCHA pluigin for Formidable captchas, please check that they still work after updating. The reCaptcha service is now owned by Google, so using the service through them may require new keys. This release includes a switch from the extra plugin to an included reCaptcha supported by Google. If your reCaptchas don't work after release, please go to http://www.google.com/recaptcha and either migrate your old keys or get new ones. However, before you do so you could try switching to Akismet protection as Formidable has been updated to work more accurately with it.
After months of requests, a language file has finally been added along with the first translation. For those needing translations, please check out Codestyling Localization and send your results our way.
- Switched to the Google version of reCAPTCHA to no longer require an extra plugin. IMPORTANT: Please check that your reCAPTCHAs are still working. If not, you will need to go to http://www.google.com/recaptcha and either migrate your old keys or get new ones.
- Updated Akismet protection to work more accurately
- Added Portuguese translation thanks to Abner Jacobsen. He also pointed out an awesome plugin to help with translating: Codestyling Localization
- PRO: Added unique field validation
- PRO: Added admin-only fields
- PRO: Added success message styling
- PRO: Fixed bug preventing all image sizes from getting created
- PRO: Changed the name of the scale field from "10radio" to "scale". This may affect users with add-on plugins using this name
- PRO: Added
[deletelink]option for use in custom HTML
- PRO: Added
not_equalparameter for conditionally displaying content. ie
[if XX not_equal="Blah Blah"]stuff[/if XX]