Plugin: Forms API
- Process shortcodes before sending data. This will allow for views and stats to be used in the url and API values. One way this can be used is to save the frm-stats shortcode in a parent entry. For example, we are using this with the voting on the community site. Each vote updates the entry.
- The View API routes will now work with WordPress 4.7. The notice to install api plugin has been removed.
- Add integration with the upcoming logging add-on
- Fix missing method for editing entries
- Fix fatal error when using user ID fields on the API content
- Fix issue with the raw data being used when a different format is selected