If you are using custom HTML in your form, unsafe HTML will now be stripped for security purposes if the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is set or if you do not have the unfiltered_html permission. See below for the following places where you might experience this.
- Field labels, field descriptions, and custom HTML
- Form titles and form descriptions
- Custom submit text and custom submit HTML
- Before HTML and After HTML
- On Submit, Edit, and Draft Success messages
- Global message defaults and White Label settings
- When importing forms and fields with XML