Formidable Forms is a world-class form builder for WordPress and makes it easy to create forms on a WordPress site (such as a form for job applications). Formidable Forms provides a drag-and-drop interface so users can easily add, move, and customize fields in their form. Beyond that, Formidable can be used to search and display submissions in a custom format which makes nearly anything possible.
Technical Support Lead (Full-time)
Customer Success is, and always has been, at the core of our business. We want all of our customers to succeed, and the level of support we provide makes that possible. As a support lead, help build and maintain our reputation of fantastic support. Help every client get helpful and timely responses to their questions and issues.
In addition to direct customer support, help with managing our support team and processes to help us scale efficiently while continually providing legendary support experiences.
The Technical Support Lead lead is a key position within our organization. While this is a remote position, the ability to work normal U.S. 9:00 - 5:00 business hours (EST or MST) is a requirement.
- Become a Formidable Forms expert and assist customers and support technicians via our ticketing system
- Debug, replicate and report software issues and interact with development team to resolve
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identifying and resolving potential issues before they become problems
- Manage and improve components of our support system (Help Scout) such as tags, saved replies, reports, and statistics
- Continually audit and improve support processes and internal documentation
- Monitor support trends and improve workflows. Provide suggestions on ways to reduce and improve support
- Manage our support team, monitor productivity, and provide resources to help each be consistent, productive and efficient
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- 2+ years of customer support experience, ideally in a WordPress or software environment
- 2+ years communicating technical software solutions with non-technical end users
- 2+ years of experience providing QA support to an engineering/product team
- A passion for customer success and helping others succeed
- A self-starter with the ability to be productive and motivated with little supervision and direction
- Attention to detail and the ability to filter and prioritize tasks and objectives
- Experience with WordPress or WordPress plugins is a plus
- The ability to learn independently and test product features
- Ability to work 9-5 US business hours (EST or MST)
Our Core Values
Whatever the market conditions or current trends, these are the values that guide us. In work or play, private or public, this is who we are.
- We put people first and are always intentionally kind.
- We always do the right thing.
- We commit to excellence by paying attention to detail.
- We labor for simplicity.
- We continually seek learning.
Our small team is spread around the world. We are self-driven, so we enjoy working from home or wherever else we choose. If you want the same things we do, join us!