Formidable Forms is a world-class form builder for WordPress and makes it easy to create forms on a WordPress site (such as a form for job applications). Formidable Forms provides a drag-and-drop interface so users can easily add, move, and customize fields in their form. Beyond that, Formidable can be used to search and display submissions in a custom format which makes nearly anything possible.
Senior PHP Developer (Full-time)
We want all of our users to succeed, by continuing to offer innovative ways of solving problems. Whether it's new add-ons or unit tests, improving existing features or fixing bugs, it all helps.
Join our world-wide remote team.
- Troubleshoot issues and create detailed bug reports. This will include about 2-3 hours of support per day.
- Develop WordPress plugins primarily using PHP.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- When tickets are escalated, answer technical support questions about Formidable in our help desk.
- Continue learning and building on your programming languages in order to provide the best customer experience in the tech industry and contribute to our plugins.
- Bring new ideas to the team in order to help our business continue to grow.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Experience using Git
- Great English writing skills. You'll be writing and communicating with clients and other team members primarily in writing. Clear and effective communication is key.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion. We have a small team so each member has a lot of responsibility and a lot of involvement in the direction our company takes.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Ability to use and extend build tools like webpack.
- Familiarity with package managers such as NPM.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Creative ideas and involvement with our clients fuel the growth of our company. We also need team members who are able to efficiently find answers to their questions.
- A dependable work environment. Since you'll be working from home, you'll need a reasonably fast computer and a reliable high speed internet connection.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- Ability to keep complex ideas and features simple. (Simplicity is a core value!)
Our Core Values
Whatever the market conditions or current trends, these are the values that guide us. In work or play, private or public, this is who we are.
- People first.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Labor for simplicity.
- Improve every day.
Our small team is spread around the world. We are self-driven, so we enjoy working from home or wherever else we choose. If you want the same things we do, join us!