Want to hold a giveaway to promote your latest product or boost audience interaction? We’ve rounded up the best giveaway plugins for the job!
Giveaways are an excellent way to grow your audience, generate leads, and increase sales. However, you might not know how to host a successful contest on your WordPress site.
Fortunately, there are plenty of WordPress giveaway plugins that you can use. These tools can help you create a variety of giveaways and contests to grow your email list, gain social media followers, and promote your brand or products.
In this article, we’ll discuss why you might want to hold a contest on your site. Then, we’ll look at six of the best WordPress giveaway plugins. Let’s dive right in!
Reasons to host a giveaway on your site
A giveaway is when a brand offers a prize in exchange for user interaction. For instance, they might ask you to leave a comment on a post or enter your email address:
Typically, businesses hold these events to collect contact details from their audience for marketing purposes. However, you can also use giveaways to gain more followers on social media.
Additionally, online contests can help drive more traffic to your website and provide a positive experience for visitors. Photo contests are a common and often lead to viral giveaways. You can also host giveaways to grow your audience and increase brand awareness.
6 best WordPress giveaway plugins
There are plenty of user-friendly WordPress giveaway plugins to choose from. However, you'll want to choose the one that best suits your budget and needs. Let's look at the top six options.
RafflePress is one of the most popular WordPress giveaway plugins on the market. It seamlessly integrates with various email marketing platforms and comes with a drag-and-drop builder and customization options that let you create a giveaway campaign in no time.
- A selection of giveaway templates
- One-click entry and fraud protection
- Email marketing integrations to help you grow your subscribers
Pricing: You can use the free version of the plugin. Meanwhile, the Pro version starts at $31.60 per year.
KingSumo is a contest plugin that is geared toward generating email subscribers. It has a fast setup process and enables users to share the competition with friends. This plugin is an ideal option for digital entrepreneurs and small businesses who want to gain leads through giveaway campaigns.
- Customizable prize sizes and products
- Flexible start and end date for future giveaways
- Optimized for mobile users
Pricing: Currently, KingSumo is offering lifetime access for a one-time payment of $49.
3. Simple Giveaways
Simple Giveaways helps you grow your website traffic and email list through giveaways and other types of contests. It includes a wide variety of customization options. You can send personalized messages, add users to newsletters, and maintain separate lists of subscribers for each giveaway.
- Powerful integration and automation capacity
- Ability to export subscribers in a CSV file
- Customizable subscription form
Pricing: Simple Giveaways offers a free version of the plugin. Paid plans start at $49.99 per year.
With Woorise, you can embed your giveaway campaigns as a popup, in a chat box, or anywhere else on your website. You can choose from unique and optimized templates, and customize them to suit your needs.
- A highly customizable landing page that links to your campaigns
- Easy-to-manage entries and leads condensed in one place
- Interactive calculators that help you generate more leads and revenue
Pricing: Woorise has a free option, which includes unlimited campaigns, email support, and up to 500 entries a month. The premium version starts at $23 per month and offers many more features.
Rafflecopter lets you easily manage and launch a giveaway from your website, no coding required. It is ideal for both small businesses and larger ones. Additionally, the plugin offers one-click integrations with your social media networks.
- Six languages to choose from
- Copy-and-paste giveaway embedment
- Over 130 timezones supported
Pricing: The Basic plan starts at $13 per month. Meanwhile, the Premium plan costs $84 per month and includes features such as unlimited form themes and real-time analytics.
6. Contests by Rewards Fuel
Contests by Rewards Fuel helps you grow your social media following with giveaways and gives you detailed statistics on your campaigns. The plugin lets you offer a variety of digital prizes, such as tickets, software, videos, photos, and gift cards.
- Unlimited campaigns and contests
- Automated winner selections and notifications
- Real-time information about your contest
Pricing: You can get started with the free WordPress plugin. Meanwhile, paid plans start at $11.63 per month.
Giveaways are powerful marketing tools that can help you promote your website, product, or latest campaign. Fortunately, there are several WordPress giveaway plugins that can take care of the legwork for you.
To summarize, here are six tools you can use to create successful contests:
- RafflePress: an easy-to-use plugin that integrates with email marketing platforms.
- KingSumo: it helps you grow your email list with giveaways.
- Simple Giveaways: you can use this plugin to increase website traffic through contests.
- Woorise: this tool lets you embed your giveaways anywhere on your website.
- Rafflecopter: an ideal option if you want to launch giveaways in different languages.
- Contests by Rewards Fuel: a giveaway plugin that gives you valuable statistics on your campaign.