Create dynamic forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface. Upgrade to Formidable Pro for even more great features. Like it? How about a 5-star rating to spread the love?
Quickly and easily build forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface and in-place editing.
There are dozens of form-building plugins out there to create forms, but most are confusing and overly complicated. With Formidable, it is easy to create forms within a simple drag-and-drop interface. You can construct custom forms or generate them from a template. Shortcodes can be used as well as spam catching services.
Upgrade to Formidable Pro
Formidable Pro is an upgrade to Formidable with more form fields, flexibility, and power. Learn more
- Integrates with WP reCAPTCHA and Akismet for Spam control
- Shortcode [ formidable id=x] for use in pages, posts, or text widgets for WordPress version 2.8 and above.
- Alternatively use
<?php echo FrmEntriesController::show_form(2, $key = '', $title=true, $description=true); ?>in your template
- Customize most HTML when editing the form (code for editing HTML when creating the form is soon to follow... and documentation too)
- Create forms from existing templates or add your own. A contact form template is included.
- Direct links available for previews and emailing surveys with and without integration with your current theme. Make these links pretty with Pretty Link integration
- Select an email address to send form responses under "Advanced Form Options"
- Input default values into form fields with the option to clear when clicked
- Saves responses to the database for future retrieval, reports, and display in Formidable Pro
- PHP ninjas can display data in templates using functions in FrmApiController. However, there is currently no documentation for these functions.
- Visual form styling editor
- Additional fields which include page breaks for multiple paged forms, file uploads, section headers, rich text editor, date with calendar, email, phone, website, and a dynamic field populated with data from other entries.
- View graphical reports for the form results (replace Google docs surveys)
- Add, edit, search, and CSV export entries from the WordPress admin
- Make your default values dynamic
- Conditionally hide and show fields
- Display your gathered data in a page, post, or widget
- Import and Export Templates