We want to give you some sneak peaks into v2.0, but we're afraid it will have to wait until release is imminent. Let's just say we are absolutely loving the new features and crazy awesome evolution of the existing ones. So how about another maintenance release for you while we chug away on version 2.0.
Importing Linked Data
Before this version, it was possible to import values into data from entries fields. However, filtering on those fields could potentially result in incorrect values. For example, when importing a state/city/school list, there may be multiple cities with the same name. This update checks to make sure the imported school gets linked to the right city instead of the first city with a matching name.
Extra Security and Validation
Number fields include options for the minimum and maximum allowed values. Previously, these settings only affected browsers with HTML5 support. But now that these values are supported by more browsers, they will also apply to the lame browsers.
A few more nonce checks have also been added for a little more security to make sure someone doesn't try to force you to click a link with an action you may not be aware of.
- An end_date parameter was added to the frm-stats shortcode to make is possible to get stats for past date ranges.
- HTML is no allowed in the message parameter for the frm-entry-update-field shortcode. [frm-entry-update-field ... message='<i class="fa"></i>']
- A title parameter has been added to the links created by the frm-entry-update-field, frm-entry-edit-link, and frm-entry-delete-link shortcodes.
- frm_check_blacklist for disabling the comment blacklist spam check
- frm_display_value_atts for altering parameters before a value is displayed
- frm_after_duplicate_entry (equivalent to "frm_after_create_entry" for duplication)
- frm_show_it for customizing the "just show it" field output in a form
To update, visit the plugins page in your WordPress admin for automatic update or follow the advanced installation instructions.