Version 1.07.1 is primarily a bug fix version, with a few small new features added.
Added "for" attribute to labels for newly-created fields
Added frm_form_fields_class hook
The frm_form_fields_class can be used to add a class to all forms on your site, or to a particular form. Form more information on this hook, see the frm_form_fields_class page.
Added Entry ID option to the back-end entry search options
You can now search by Entry ID when viewing entries from the back-end. You must select "Entry ID" from the -All Fields- dropdown in order to search by Entry ID.
A similar feature has been added on the front-end. The [frm-search] shortcode will now allow users to search by Entry ID.
Added frm_csv_filename hook for changing the csv file name
You may completely customize the file name for your exported CSV file using the frm_csv_filename hook. See the frm_csv_filename page for more information.
Allow siteurl and sitename in after content box in custom display
You can now use the [siteurl] and [sitename] shortcodes in the After Content box in your custom display. These shortcodes are clickable buttons in the Customization Panel (right sidebar).
Added title, title_size, and title_font to graph parameters
In the graph shortcode, [frm-graph id=x], you can now specify the title name, title size, and title font. Example:
[frm-graph id=x title="My Graph" title_size=20 title_font="Comic Sans MS"]. For more information on Formidable's graphs, see the Graphs page.
- Fixed issue with slashes showing in content if retrieved from cache
- Prevent multiple checks for updates when pro is authorized, but free version is installed
- Events are now correctly shown on calendar with months starting on Sunday and week start day set to Monday
- Allow autocomplete selection to be unselected on front-end
- Fixed conditional validation for fields in a conditional section heading beyond the first page
- Fixed error message for file upload fields on multi-page form